Forestry Commission Scotland – Woodland Workout
Youthlink – The Link Magazine
RSPB- Nature of Scotland Awards
Sustrans – Big Street Survey
The Royal Highland Education Trust / Glachbeg Croft Centre – Maths on the Farm Career Long Professional Learning
Duke of Edinburgh Award – Flag a Munro Challenge
The Octavia Hill Awards
- A teacher who makes a special effort to inspire their pupils to love and understand nature through outdoor learning.
- An individual or organisation that has fought a campaign to save outdoor space to play in.
- A conservation volunteer who gives up free time to take children and parents on field trips.
- A national organisation that promotes the importance of children’s connection with nature.
- An individual who teaches children outdoor skills, such as foraging, den-building, camping and birdwatching.
The Great Trossachs Forest
Click here to access the downloadable resources